MYOB EXO Job and Project Costing is designed to accommodate the whole life cycle of a job or project from quote and budget through to profitability analysis and variance reporting.
Fully integrated with MYOB EXO Finance, there are a number of key features and benefits that puts you in control of your business.
Key Features and Benefits of EXO Job and Project Costing:
- Job planning and scheduling
- Master and sub-job structures for more accurate control over large jobs or projects
- Customisable business alerts that monitor the status and progress of jobs
- Flexible estimating
- Customisable quote forms allowing varying levels of detail to be presented to customers
manage inventory issues, staff and equipment time cards and job billing
- Multiple methods of billing including time and materials, as quoted and milestone or claim schedules
- Maintain bill of materials and use Job Costing to control the manufacturing process of stock for customers (to order) or for stocking
With more information available that reflects the current job status, you can make quick informed decisions as each job progresses to keep you on track and within budget.
We recommend using it with …